LEARN. CONNECT. SUCCEED! Our 3rd consecutive WEES will provide you with inspiration, resources, and networking connections that will allow you to THRIVE!
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 2021 Women Entrepreneur Empowerment Summit, our unique conference that year after year gathers Latinas and other minority women entrepreneurs in the region to Learn, Connect, and Succeed!
“We are extremely excited to deliver our first hybrid event since the pandemic began, a significant change from the solely-virtual events of the past year, to bring a sense of normalcy to our audience. And we are very grateful to Berkeley College, a Hispanic-serving institution in New York City, for co-hosting the event this year,” said Susana G Baumann, President and CEO, Latinas in Business Inc.
The conference will take place on June 10, 2021 from 1:30pm to 6:30pm in our Virtual Space, and 6:00pm to 8:00pm at our Live Site, at Berkeley College’s Mid-Manhattan Campus, a short walk from Grand Central Station. Be sure to save the date!
It’s your time to THRIVE!
The 2021 theme, “THRIVE! Imperatives Shaping the Future of Women Entrepreneurs,” is reflective of the changes and trends generated by the COVID19 pandemic. We bring together corporations, minority women entrepreneurs, and students to take advantage of tools and insights that will propel YOU forward to THRIVE in the “new normal.”
Just as our past events featured inspirational guest speakers such as First Lady of New Jersey Tammy S. Murphy and Cenia Paredes, celebrity designer and founder, Cenia New York, this year’s conference will feature inspiring Keynote speakers, fun networking sessions and a surprise Celebrity Speaker!
Highlights of the Conference:
- Personal Power, Financial Wellness, and Business Innovation: Deep-dive workshops discuss three essential imperatives for business development:
- THRIVE! Women Turning Adversity into Success: Three inspiring women entrepreneurs will share their journeys to success while fighting the odds of being a woman and reinventing themselves during the pandemic.
- THRIVE! Enlisting Men’s Support to Expand your Networks: Three national leaders will share their initiatives in the Men’s Panel on how women can recruit them to expand and grow their businesses and networks.
- Peer-to-Peer Networking Sessions: Allow participants to exchange experiences and innovation that they have used to advance their businesses in the wake of the Covid19 pandemic.
- WIN A TRIP: The opportunity to WIN a trip to Morocco in October 2021 with Renovad!
You might be interested: Latina Leaders share small business post-Covid recovery resources
From 6:00pm to 8:00pm, during the LIVE portion of the conference, the Latina Leaders Awards and Reception, 12 successful Latinas will be awarded for excelling at growing their businesses or building community around them. The LIVE segment will be broadcasted to all virtual audience from our Berkeley College in NYC.
Great surprises and the winner of the Morocco trip will be announced!
Join us for this must-attend event where we will help you gain the tools, insights, and resources that will propel you and your business forward in post COVID-19 world, not only to recover but to THRIVE!