Valerie Sanchez is the partner and co-founder of Divine Asset Management, a women-owned and led financial services firm which provides the tools and…
Welcome to our new coach and contributor Aquiles Larrea Jr. AIF®, who operates as the personal CFO for successful Latino and Latina executives and entrepreneurs allowing them to pursue their passion and purpose-filled life on their own terms.
Having witnessed his mother’s true-life challenges after she was laid off from a downsizing in the garment industry, Aquiles decided to go into wealth management to help others make smart financial decisions.
For the last 20 years, he has enjoyed helping clients transform their professional and personal lives through his unique wealth management systems and processes.
In 2002, Aquiles started his own independent firm, Larrea Wealth Management with the belief that providing private clients with a simple, elegant experience and a highly skilled team of experts could help them and their loved ones achieve new levels of accomplishment.
Aquiles put himself through college and earned a BS from St. John’s University. He also has a huge passion for Karate. He holds a Third-Degree black-belt in Shotokan Karate and was a member of the US World Cup Karate Team.
Aquiles lives in Manhattan with his wife, Rosabelle, and their two kids, Aquiles Jr. and Alexandria.
Aquiles Larrea Jr. AIF® may be reached at 212-390-8918 or Aq@larreawealth.com.
Lakewood, NJ USA 08701 email@example.com/
- About Latinas in Business Inc. and founder Susana G Baumann
- Blog2018 – Category
- Guest contributors submission guidelines
- Join Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership!
- Join our newsletter and get your FREE e-book 10 Steps to Happy Networking
- Latinas in Business Inc.
- LatinasinBusiness.us ¡La unión hace la fuerza!
- Latinx Newswire
- Make a Donation to Latinas in Business
- My account
- Personal Brand: Speak up! Tell your story to influence others
- Products Page
- Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter!
- Thank you for your donation!