There’s nothing like a good quote to inspire you and brighten your day! Today we’re sharing some of our favorite quotes to inspire YOU on your entrepreneurial journey.
As entrepreneurs, we are often busy juggling a million things at once, and sometimes we can lose our way or get stuck on road blocks that bring us down. Some days, success may feel like a far-off dream.
We’ve all been there, but what always really brightens my spirits when I’m in need of a motivational push, is reading quotes from people who have “made it.”
Below are some of our personal favorite quotes from successful people in a broad range of industries and eras.
The only thing consistent with these successful people is that they never gave up – despite the bouts of self-doubt, depression, anxiety and every other sentiment we feel in the course of our personal and professional journeys.
We hope these quotes will inspire you to push on toward your dreams and career goals!
15 Favorite quotes to inspire entrepreneurs
1. “Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.”
– Oprah Winfrey, media proprietor
2. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
– Mary Kay Ash, Founder Mary Kay Cosmetics
3. “ Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life…Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
– Steve Jobs, Co-founder, CEO, Chairman Apple Inc.
4. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”
– Arianna Huffington, president and editor in chief The Huffington Post Media Group
5. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
– Walt Disney, founder Disney
6. “Nobody talks about entrepreneurship as survival, but that’s exactly what it is and what nurtures creative thinking. Running that first shop taught me business is not financial science; it’s about trading: buying and selling”
– Anita Roddick, founder The Body Shop
7. “Nothing can stop the power of a committed and determined people to make a difference in our society. Why? Because human beings are the most dynamic link to the divine on this planet.”
8. “So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.”
– Caterina Fake, co-founder Flickr
9. “Show me a person who never made a mistake, and I will show you a person who never did anything.”
– William Rosenberg, founder Dunkin’ Donuts
10. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
– Thomas Edison
11. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
– Mark Twain
12. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.”
– Reid Hoffman, co-founder LinkedIn
13. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
14. “The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.”
– Debbi Fields, found Mrs. Fields Cookies
15. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
You might be interested: 10 Interview tips that will get you the job[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]