These are our guest contributors’ submission guidelines. If you are interested in becoming a regular contributor, please contact our Team at firstname.lastname@example.org/ Thank you.
Thank you for your interest in LatinasinBusiness.us. We feature articles from our regular contributors and guest contributors in our Community section. Please read through the guidelines before submitting your article. For additional information, please contact Andrea@latinasinbusiness.us/
Our submission guidelines are as followed:
- PAID POSTS: Once we get an article and it is deemed high quality content we determine if it benefits our readers, and if it’s an advertisement. Keep in mind the post would not only be shown on our website, but throughout our social media channels (FB, IG, Twitter, etc…)
- We will determine if the post is for our readers’ benefit.
- If it’s an advertisement post -meaning linking to a brand or promotion of a product or service-, we will charge a flat rate of $100 per post.
- CONTENT: Posts that benefit our readers include: About Latina and other minority women small business issues or related to minority women in the workplace. They can also relate to one of the topics currently on our website or similar to past content from our website, preferably with a cultural reference.
- Length and style: minimum of 300 words for a general audience.
- Must include a focus keyword or key phrase.
- The content has to be unique since Google punishes duplicate articles with bad SEO.
For best SEO, we recommend to include the following:
- The SEO title has to have a nice length and must contain the focus keyword.
- The meta description should be around 20-25 words to ensure the entire description will be visible
- The meta description must contain the focus keyword.
- The page needs 0 no followed outbound link(s) and 1+ normal outbound link(s).
- The keyword density should be at least 0.3%, the focus keyword found 3 times.
- Use the focus keyword in any subheading (such as an H2) in your copy.
- The focus keyword must appear in the URL for the page and title.
- The focus keyword must appear in the first paragraph of the article.
- ORIGINALITY: All posts should be original and never before published on another website or blog. We will take down the post at our discretion if this condition is not met, even if it was a paid post.
- BIO: Send your full name, short bio (100 words) and a headshot picture so we can post at the end of the article in the Author’s Lightbox. Please include any social media handles you are affiliated with so we can include on our social media channels.
- IMAGES: Minimum of 3 HR pictures. One feature picture needs to be at least horizontal 675 x 450 pix or bigger (3:2)
- The images on the page must contain alt attributes with the focus keyword, photo credit and caption and must be royalty free copies of the original picture.
- If you cannot provide pictures for your post, let us know and we will provide at a small extra cost.
- SUBMISSION: Please submit your post to email@example.com. Include in the subject line “Guest Contributor’s submission: name of article.”
- ACCEPTANCE: You will be notified via email if your article is accepted, and the inclusion date on our Editorial Calendar. You will also be invoiced, and we must receive payment before the publication date via PayPal or Venmo.
- EDIT: Your post may be edited at our discretion for readability and best SEO practices. Obscene, indecent or profane content will not be accepted. Restriction on certain topics and industries apply.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ Thanks for your interest again and we look forward to working with you!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]