— After an extension of the registration, The Latin Podcast Awards have closed the registrations for 2022. The Registration period was available from February to June 22, 2022. It's go time for the nominees. —
MONTGOMERY, AL — June 28, 2022 — (NOTICIAS NEWSWIRE) — Audio Dice Network via the LPA is making history connecting listeners across the United States (USA), and around the globe. Podcasting is growing in popularity among Spanish and bilingual speakers in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, and most Latin American countries internationally.
The Latin Podcast Awards 2022 proudly presents the newest (eighth round) of nominees:
- La Pizarra con Nicky Mondellini - (United States), Category: Performing Art's by Nicky Mondellini, Jessica González, Mario Filio, Alan Villatoro, Ray Schilens, Belén Fernández, Jorge Beltran.
- Escuela del Podcast - (United States), Category: How To by Diego Murcia.
- 3Podc (Tri Pod) - (United States), Category: After Shows by Diego Murcia.
- Tras la Voz - (Dominican Republic), Category: Careers by Patricia Luciano.
- Con Carol The Podcast - (Dominican Republic), Category: Health & Fitness by Inside Communications & Kastaco Sponsor.
- Mamas con Ganas Podcast - (United States), Category: Selt Improvement by Valentina Izarra
- En Estério - Podcast (Temporada 2) - (Cuba), Category: Society & Culture by Anfitrión
- De todo un poco con Camille - (United States), Category: Self Improvement by Camille Viera, Micke Bravo, Lilo films y Tricia Barcenas.
- La Voz de Elliot - (Dominican Republic), Category: Arts by Elliot Martínez
A panel of U.S.-based and international podcast content producers has been assembled to select winners by their respective categories and countries. This panel of international Judges will also select the winner of the international award. The Judges are tasked with obtaining the finalists and eventually the winner of the coveted Latin Podcast Award of the Year for 2022.
The winners of their respective categories and countries, along with the international award, Revelation of the Year Award, and the Latin Podcast Award of the Year will receive a "Microphone Statue" (Trophy) to display to the world and most importantly their listeners.
Podbean has been providing innovative podcasting services as an industry leader for more than ten years. Podbean offers a user-friendly interface that integrates publishing, management, syndication, monetization, and analysis tools into an easy-to-use podcasting platform. For more information, visit https://podbean.com.
More Info: https://latinpodcastawards.com/
View the 2021 LPA Winner's Ceremony: https://youtu.be/c4it8jA9yP0