Ronit Shiro is the creator and founder of FeppyBox — a bilingual subscription box designed to immerse kids ages 3-6 in Spanish and English language learning.
About Victoria Arena
Victoria Arena is a writer and student, passionate about writing, literature, and women's studies. She is bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish. In 2017, she received her Associates in Fine Arts for Creative Writing from Brookdale Community College. Now, she is working toward her Bachelor's in English Literature at Montclair State University. Along with literature, Victoria is interested in Gender and Sexuality Studies, which she is pursuing as a minor, focusing closely on women's issues, gender inequality, and LGBT issues. These studies provide her with a feminist lens, which influences her work from both fiction to academic writings.
Entries by Victoria Arena
Hispanic Heritage Month is a celebration of Hispanic Heritage and the contributions of Hispanic Americans in the nation’s history, and culture.
Thomas Savino spoke to Latinas in Business CEO and President, Susana G Baumann to discussed how Prospanica is addressing cultural and social justice issues through its new Center for Social Justice.
Latinas in Business Inc announces new Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer, along with the appointment of two new Board Members.
The NJEDA announced the approval of the Henri/Ida Business Assistance Grant Program which providing support to NJ businesses and non-profits that suffered physical damage from tropical storms Henri and Ida.
National Small Business Week commences with three-day free virtual summit offering small businesses resources to build back better post-COVID.
Asymptomatic Covid-19 and “long-Covid” are becoming a greater concern as many may be suffering from the virus without even knowing.
Returning to The Bronx, the NYLFF will kick-off this year’s Latino Heritage Month festivities with drive-in, in-person and virtual experiences.
Samantha Telfair to present collection set to defy expectations during New York Fashion Week hosted by Fashion Designers of Latin America Puerto Rican, Bronx born and raised, Samantha Telfair has earned the reputation as an energetic, exciting and strong leader in the fashion industry with over 10 years of experience. theMERGER is Sam’s luxury contemporary […]
Lakewood, NJ USA 08701 firstname.lastname@example.org/
- About Latinas in Business Inc. and founder Susana G Baumann
- Affiliate Program
- Blog2018 – Category
- Guest contributors submission guidelines
- Join Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership!
- Join our newsletter and get your FREE e-book 10 Steps to Happy Networking
- Latinas in Business Inc.
- Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership
- Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership – Join and save with 1-4-1!
- Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership (new sales page)
- LatinasinBusiness.us ¡La unión hace la fuerza!
- Latinx Newswire
- Make a Donation to Latinas in Business
- My account
- Personal Brand: Speak up! Tell your story to influence others
- Products Page
- Speak Up! Tell your Story and Influence Others FREE webinar Registration
- Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter!
- Thank you for your donation!
- Upcoming 2021 Events
- YOUR 2021 WEES GIFT IS HERE!
- Contact us