Tami Holzman’s “From C student to the C-suite: How I Use My Emotional Intelligence to Gain Access to the Most Influential People in the World, Even With All My Sh*t and Insecurities,” a book review by Ramon Santillán
About Ramon Santillan
Ramon Santillan is the founder of PersuasiveInterview.com. Before he was an Interview Consultant, he was a tax consultant for the world's biggest accounting firm, the world's biggest oil driller, and the founder of his own tax practice.
Ramon is a graduate from the UT's Red McCombs School of Business, a graduate from the FBI's Citizen Academy, a Certified Corporate Trainer, has been Historian, Vice President, and President for the ALPFA Houston Chapter, husband of one, father of two, and friend of many.
Entries by Ramon Santillan
Instead of running from event to event, many of which I had no use for, I was very easily able to draw a line in the sand and see which networking events, dinners, job offers, dates, etc. were the right ones for me.
I’m going to help you make the transition from someone who expects others to take notice to someone who takes an active role in her career in 3 easy steps.
Lakewood, NJ USA 08701 firstname.lastname@example.org/
- About Latinas in Business Inc. and founder Susana G Baumann
- Blog2018 – Category
- Guest contributors submission guidelines
- Join Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership!
- Join our newsletter and get your FREE e-book 10 Steps to Happy Networking
- Latinas in Business Inc.
- LatinasinBusiness.us ¡La unión hace la fuerza!
- Latinx Newswire
- Make a Donation to Latinas in Business
- My account
- Personal Brand: Speak up! Tell your story to influence others
- Products Page
- Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter!
- Thank you for your donation!