If people are starting to care more about immigrants because of changes in immigration policies and what they are being exposed to via national politics, could in not be assumed that this level of care will translate into the workplace?
About Cherise Tolbert
Cherise Tolbert works for LatPro.com, an award winning employment website working to connect Hispanic and bilingual job seekers with employers throughout the Americas. Cherise has her Master's from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University and has worked in communications for almost a decade. She is proud of her Latina (Mexican) heritage, and enjoys being an influencer among diverse job seekers across the country.
Entries by Cherise Tolbert
Lakewood, NJ USA 08701 email@example.com/
- About Latinas in Business Inc. and founder Susana G Baumann
- Blog2018 – Category
- Guest contributors submission guidelines
- Join Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership!
- Join our newsletter and get your FREE e-book 10 Steps to Happy Networking
- Latinas in Business Inc.
- LatinasinBusiness.us ¡La unión hace la fuerza!
- Latinx Newswire
- Make a Donation to Latinas in Business
- My account
- Personal Brand: Speak up! Tell your story to influence others
- Products Page
- Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter!
- Thank you for your donation!