So, how will venture capitalists and entrepreneurs respond to a Washington that changes the risk-reward investment proposition? Can and will venture capital continue to fund startups that democratize and disrupt institutions that don’t work for the majority?
About Carmen Palafox
Carmen is a Partner at Make in LA, an accelerator and early stage venture firm that specializes in technology enabled hardware (e.g., internet of things, robotics, wearables, VR/AR/MR, etc.). She is also a management consultant with Propina focused on strategy, business development, and operational efficiency engagements for US, and Latin American firms. She was formerly Vice President, of Dimensional Fund Advisors LP, overseeing investment operations, new markets, and managing vendor relationships for the company’s non-US jurisdictions, including Europe, Latin America, Australia, and Canada.
Entries by Carmen Palafox
Grit, humility, and self-awareness are traits that can help entrepreneurs take strategic risks, attract investors, and grow the pie for all, says our Tech contributor Carmen Palafox.
Lakewood, NJ USA 08701 email@example.com/
- About Latinas in Business Inc. and founder Susana G Baumann
- Affiliate Program
- Blog2018 – Category
- Guest contributors submission guidelines
- Join Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership!
- Join our newsletter and get your FREE e-book 10 Steps to Happy Networking
- Latinas in Business Inc.
- Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership
- Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership – Join and save with 1-4-1!
- Latinas in Business Inner Circle Membership (new sales page)
- LatinasinBusiness.us ¡La unión hace la fuerza!
- Latinx Newswire
- Make a Donation to Latinas in Business
- My account
- Personal Brand: Speak up! Tell your story to influence others
- Products Page
- Speak Up! Tell your Story and Influence Others FREE webinar Registration
- Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter!
- Thank you for your donation!
- Upcoming 2021 Events
- YOUR 2021 WEES GIFT IS HERE!
- Contact us