Investors Bank competition for small businesses offers Two Grand Prize Winners a prize package valued at more than $100,000 in Easy-to-Enter Competition in New York/New Jersey.
Investors Bank is inviting small businesses in New York and New Jersey to compete for one of two grand prize packages valued at more than $100,000. The easy-to-enter Investors Bank Movers & Shakers Small Business Competition is open to businesses doing between $2 million and $20 million in revenue with less than 100 employees, headquartered or conducting the majority of business in Metro New York and New Jersey. Ten finalists will be selected from among the two categories: general business and minority- or women-owned business. There will be two grand prize winners named from among the finalists.
Investors Bank, WCBS Newsradio 880, and the New Jersey Devils are providing the grand prizes for the Movers & Shakers Small Business Competition, which include:
- $10,000 in cash from Investors Bank;
- $15,000 in advertising value on WCBS Newsradio 880;
- Exclusive New Jersey Devils corporate sponsorship assets; and,
- VIP event experience at Prudential Center for the contest winners and 15 guests.
“Investors Bank is committed to helping small businesses grow by supporting those that share our key ideals of creativity, competitiveness, and community,” said Domenick Cama, President and Chief Operating Officer, Investors Bank. “Small businesses are vital to the local economy. The extent to which small businesses provide valuable services determines the local economy’s prosperity. We want to support this prosperity.”
Interested applicants should submit an “elevator pitch” of no more than 1,000 words describing how their business aligns with the Investors Bank ideals of:
- Creativity – uniqueness, bringing a new approach to the marketplace;
- Competitiveness – managing near-in competition and with the larger conglomerates; and,
- Community – having a positive impact on the immediate neighborhood where customers and employees live and work, as well as the region and the world.
Entries must be submitted to www.myinvestorsbank.com/SmallBizEntry by February 28, 2020. A short video about the competition also is available at that website.
“Small businesses are the foundation of our communities and Investors is committed to finding better ways to serve them,” said Mike MacIntyre, Head of Business Banking at Investors. “We recently hired an additional team of small business bankers dedicated to helping our small businesses succeed, as well as have plans to phase in a digital loan origination platform to streamline our small business loan origination process.”
All of the finalists will be invited to an event at the Radio.com Theater, and will receive tickets to the WCBS NewsRadio 880 New Jersey Business Breakfast in June. Each of the grand prize winners will be featured in a Small Business Spotlight on WCBS.
“Investors prides itself on its commitment to community, whether through our support of small business, the work we do through our foundation, our sponsorships, or the tens of thousands of hours volunteered each year to support local initiatives,” said Bill Brown, Executive Vice President, Chief Retail Officer, Investors Bank. “Community is who we are, and small businesses are the backbone of communities.”
You might be interested: 2019 Pitch Competition winner at the Latina SmallBiz Expo takes $2000 Cash
More information on the Investors Bank Movers & Shakers Small Business Competition is available in your local Investors Bank branch or at www.myinvestorsbank.com.
For contest rules and eligibility, visit www.myinvestorsbank.com/SmallBizEntry.
This is an advertorial article. Investors Bank is a supporter of Latinas in Business Inc. However, Latinas in Business Inc. is neither related to nor receives any compensation from the Investors Bank competition for small business.
- 2020 Hispanic Heritage Month: Hermanas, time to regain our power - September 16, 2020
- NJ Sen Menendez pushes bipartisan Paycheck Protection Small Business Forgiveness Act - July 17, 2020
- Women self-empowerment: the culture of diva-ness vs the power of collaboration - July 13, 2020
- Latinas In Business Virtual 2020 Women Entrepreneur Empowerment Summit - July 10, 2020
- Grammy-award winning Cherry Martinez offers free commercials to minority-owned businesses - June 26, 2020