Investors Bank Care2Share program is helping you help Latinas in Business on #GivingTuesday! Instead of your money, we are just asking for your support and a 2-minute form registration!
I have a very special thank you to Investors Bank. As seen on this picture, Carlos Yepez, VP Senior Business Development Manager received our Life Supporter Award! Congratulations to Carlos and all the Investors Bank team on behalf of all of us at Latinas in Business Inc.!
So, let me tell you a short story about how I became an Investors Bank customer.
In 2009, my former business LCSWorldwide was hit hard by the Great Recession. With 75% of my contracts in the government sector, I was belly up.
I remember that summer I was looking for extra income and became a “Secret Shopper” for a NJ company. One of the locations I had to visit was Investors Bank. I had to “fake” I was a customer wanting to open an account, become a customer, and then report back to them.
I was so impressed with their customer service and their products that I had an “Aha!” moment. I immediately transferred my business account to Investors Bank and I never looked back.
Investors Bank is a community-serving bank. It is designed to help small businesses like mine -at the time- and yours. Now that Latinas in Business has become a non-profit organization, they are still helping through their Care2Share program!
Their Care2Share program helps organizations like ours increase their funding by donating 0.25% of Investors’ qualifying customers’ account balances every time an Investors Bank’s customer signs up to the program.
It costs you nothing! This is how it works:
- Enroll your eligible Investors accounts with Latinas in Business Inc.
- We will receive 0.25% on average monthly balance* of your checking account or 0.15% on average monthly balance* of your savings account
- Complete the simple Care2Share enrollment form and start giving back to your favorite nonprofit, Latinas in Business!
At this time of year, when many organizations are looking for your donation, we just ask you to sign up to the Care2Share program. Do good and it will cost you nothing!
And if you are looking for a bank that serves your small business needs, I hope you would consider moving your accounts to your local Investors Bank, just like I did!
Please sign up now and support our mission to advocate for the economic empowerment of Latinas and other minority women entrepreneurs through the Investors Bank Care2Share program!
*Your information stays completely confidential and it costs you nothing to participate! This is an advertorial article on behalf of Investors Bank.
You might be interested: Giving thanks and moving forward into 2018
- 2020 Hispanic Heritage Month: Hermanas, time to regain our power - September 16, 2020
- NJ Sen Menendez pushes bipartisan Paycheck Protection Small Business Forgiveness Act - July 17, 2020
- Women self-empowerment: the culture of diva-ness vs the power of collaboration - July 13, 2020
- Latinas In Business Virtual 2020 Women Entrepreneur Empowerment Summit - July 10, 2020
- Grammy-award winning Cherry Martinez offers free commercials to minority-owned businesses - June 26, 2020