The 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo & Pitch your Business to the Media Competition pre-registration is now open!
Have you heard of the ABC of business? Do you want to gain..
- ACCESS to new customers and contracts,
- BRAND and promote your business, and
- CONNECT with influencers and decision-makers?
Then get ready for a great treat this year! We have been working on it for the last two months and we are ready to launch a fantastic series of events to promote the 4th annual 2018 Latina SmallBiz and Pitch your Business Competition throughout the Tri-State area!
2018, a year of growth for Latinas in Business Inc.
This year, LatinasinBusiness. us has become Latinas in Business Inc. and we are working at obtaining its non-profit status. We are more committed than ever to our mission and we are launching the 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo Pre-event Marketing Campaign that will help promote the event in different cities and counties around the reach area.
The excitement doesn’t stop there! We have received the support of the Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity, which will be co-hosting our Latina SmallBiz Expo and Pitch Competition on November 8.
“Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity is proud to partner with Latinas in Business Inc. to help fulfill our mission of empowering women and minority-owned businesses,” said Rafael Mata, Director of the HCOBO.
Kudos to Rafael for taking such a big step in the right direction, offering us guidance, advice and a home for our event this year!
We also count with the usual partnership of our Media Sponsor Univision 41. Gracias mi angel, Angel Vazquez Rivera, Director of Outreach and Community Development at Univision 41, who is always ready to extend a hand when needed. They will be providing promotion and presence at the event.
What’s new at the 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo?
- The Pitch your Business to the Media Competition has officially opened on July 1st and it will open nationally! So get ready to compete with all sorts of Latina entrepreneurs and also from all industries and states!
- Our Promotional Pre-event Campaign will include a series of planned networking events and also workshops for entrepreneurs. Latinas and any other small business owners can attend and learn, network and find information for a successful participation at the November 8 event. If you have an idea for an event in your city or town, please lets us know at firstname.lastname@example.org/
- To reward all participants of the Pitch your Business to the Media Competition, we will host a Make-Over Day, a fantastic mini-event to take place on October 30! A day of pampering for all participants and selection of the 10 finalists! Participants will get a hair and make-up transformation, and also receive gifts and prizes galore! Vendors and sponsors are welcomed for an opportunity to see these Latina entrepreneurs blossom!
- We have added an Entrepreneur Empowerment Lunch with workshops in breakout rooms during the 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo. Renown experts in entrepreneurial topics will be conducting workshops for you to learn and succeed as a small business owner. Everybody is invited to participate in these workshops!
So are you getting excited already?
This year, we are ahead of the game and we want to get out there and let the world now that Latinas are here to stay, to expand and to succeed! Get ready to receive plenty information about everything that is happening and how to register for the Pitch Competition. This will be our best year ever for the Latina SmallBiz Expo and Pitch your Business to the Media Competition
To participate or inquiry for sponsor or vendor opportunities, please contact Susana@latinasinbusiness.us/ or 848 238 6090.
You might be interested: Latina SmallBiz Expo Pitch Competition winners at Univision 41
Co-hosted by Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity and Media Sponsor Univision 41
- Maternal and infant mortality a dark issue in New Jersey comes to light - February 11, 2021
- Martin Luther King’s Day: Which “DREAM” is dying in America? - January 18, 2021
- PPP Loan forgiveness: $50,000 loans for small business and self-employed - January 13, 2021
- Second round of PPP loans: Why you should act now and where to go - January 11, 2021
- Ted Cruz behavior damages the Latino brand and leadership - January 7, 2021