The 2018 50 Most Powerful Latinas Summit was hosted once again in New York City by ALPFA (the Association of Latino Professionals for America) in partnership with Fortune, Columbia University, People en Español and Latino Leaders Magazine. LatinasinBusiness.us was invited to cover the event that brings together leading Latinas and other women in corporate America from across various sectors of the global economy.
This year The Most Powerful Latinas Summit emphasized the importance of “Building a Legacy and Developing the Next Generation of Latina Leaders”. The day-long Summit reunited 150 of the most powerful Latinas in corporate America and Rising Stars, which represent the next generation of Latina Leaders.
In addition, two Latino male counterparts who have shown support and have empowered Latinas in corporate were invited to the event. They were Pablo Salame, VC Goldam Sachs, and Sol Trujillo, Chairman, Trujillo Group Investments, LLC, who received the ALPFA Latina Empowerment Award.
For some LIVE highlights coverage of the event, please visit our Facebook LatinasinBusiness.us page.
You might be interested: ALPFA National Chair Yvonne Garcia on the 50 Most Powerful Latinas (exclusive interview)
- Latina journalist Jackeline Cacho receives award from Latinas in Business Inc. - June 24, 2019
- First Lady of New Jersey emphasizes women entrepreneur leadership at Latina conference - June 21, 2019
- Latinas in Business receives NJ and NY decision-makers at the 2019 EEL in Jersey City - June 19, 2019
- Latina entrepreneur Pilar Avila launches Renovad experiential retreats - May 2, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneur Empowerment Lunch announces keynote and celebrity speakers - April 9, 2019