Our Latina entrepreneurs Hipatia Lopez, Jennagloria Pacheco, Nelly Reyes, Maggie Mondragon Cassera, Lu Camarena Meshulam and Luvia Susana Salazar were the bright spot of the amazing LatinasinBusiness.us Best Business Awards at Son Cubano in West New York.
Despite pouring rain, 72 of the 104 registered guests showed up to support and cheer for our amazing Business Pitch competitors. Thanks to our Media Panel, Vicky Llerena, Social Vibes Media; Sylvia Jauregui, Jersey Bound Latino; Angel Vazquez Rivera, Univision Communications, and Lili Gil Valetta, Dreamers Ventures.
Thanks to our sponsors including Gold Sponsor Wells Fargo, Silver Sponsor Marketing Out the Box, Bronze Sponsors Herbalife Nutrition and Access Latina, and all our Supporters that shared this beautiful event with us!
Our friends at Son Cubano -gracias Eddy Duran- for your support to our Latina entrepreneurs! And many more events!
To our Awardees, Luis O De la Hoz, Cristina Abreu, Shop con Calma, Rosa M Mollo, and Carolina E Robles, thank you for your constant support and great exposure to our platform!
To all people who contributed to make this event a bright night: Marcela Zuchoviki, Trinidad de la Rosa, Wendy C Perez, our MC, Jason Furbert and Luciano Catelli, our techie guys, volunteers Juan Carlos Grajeda, Meej Chaparro-Traverso, Tula Alcocer and Adriana Penagos. Without you, our event would not have been this success!
Thanks to all for their support and participation!
- NJEDA announces new support to businesses impacted by COVID-19 - March 26, 2020
- State by state financial assistance in response to harsh requirements for SBA loans - March 23, 2020
- Beyond COVID-19: Be proactive about your business cash flow - March 21, 2020
- Beyond COVID-19: Prepare your entrepreneur skills for the survival of the fittest - March 19, 2020
- SBA provides Disaster Assistance Loans for Coronavirus impacted small businesses by states - March 13, 2020