Welcome to our new coach and contributor Aquiles Larrea Jr. AIF®, who operates as the personal CFO for successful Latino and Latina executives and entrepreneurs allowing them to pursue their passion and purpose-filled life on their own terms.
Having witnessed his mother’s true-life challenges after she was laid off from a downsizing in the garment industry, Aquiles decided to go into wealth management to help others make smart financial decisions.
For the last 20 years, he has enjoyed helping clients transform their professional and personal lives through his unique wealth management systems and processes.
In 2002, Aquiles started his own independent firm, Larrea Wealth Management with the belief that providing private clients with a simple, elegant experience and a highly skilled team of experts could help them and their loved ones achieve new levels of accomplishment.
Aquiles put himself through college and earned a BS from St. John’s University. He also has a huge passion for Karate. He holds a Third-Degree black-belt in Shotokan Karate and was a member of the US World Cup Karate Team.
Aquiles lives in Manhattan with his wife, Rosabelle, and their two kids, Aquiles Jr. and Alexandria.
Aquiles Larrea Jr. AIF® may be reached at 212-390-8918 or Aq@larreawealth.com.
- 4 Money habits that help your family become wealthier - July 7, 2016
- Breaking big banks and the too-big-to-fail-debate - April 19, 2016
- Financial matters are women reluctant to talk about money? - March 30, 2016
- Tax season should you file jointly or separately from your spouse - March 14, 2016
- Can China’s stock market turmoil affect your investments? - January 20, 2016