Marcela A. Zuchovicki, CEO of Jalima & Associates and one of OUR LIBizus will conduct two sessions at The World of the Latino Cuisine: Food Products and Beverage Trade Show, which will be held August 26-27, 2015 at the Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus, New Jersey.
The first workshop, in Spanish, will be presented on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. The title of the presentation is “Cómo Introducir sus Productos en el Mercado de los Estados Unidos”.
The same session in English will be held on Thursday, August 27th at 9:50 a.m. , entitled “How to Introduce your Products to the US Market.”
Marcela is an experienced business owner with clients ranging from F2000 companies, government institutions, to start-ups over the past 25 years. She brings a deep knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative methods to her strategy work. She helps clients grasp opportunities for growth by developing the business strategies and internal processes necessary to address such opportunities.
She has worked for Global companies such as UNICEF, National Institute for the Indians in Mexico, IBM, and several leading Universities in Mexico, Europe and USA.
She has served as CFO for Demeter’s Pantry, Taste of Crete, and Jalima Coffee. Currently the Instructor for the SBA Emerging Leaders Program and Rutgers University Entrepreneurs Pioneers Initiative, in 2014 Marcela received the George McCulloch Leadership Award by the State of New Jersey
Jalima & Associates (www.jalimaandassociates.com) advises USA and foreign food manufacturing companies interested in entering the retail and wholesale food markets in the USA.
Please register at www.latinofoodshow.com, at “Attendee Registration”
For additional information on exhibit booths and other opportunities, please call
973-273-0273 or sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NJ Sen Menendez pushes bipartisan Paycheck Protection Small Business Forgiveness Act - July 17, 2020
- Women self-empowerment: the culture of diva-ness vs the power of collaboration - July 13, 2020
- Latinas In Business Virtual 2020 Women Entrepreneur Empowerment Summit - July 10, 2020
- Grammy-award winning Cherry Martinez offers free commercials to minority-owned businesses - June 26, 2020
- Non-essential businesses reopening starts cautiously in NJ - June 17, 2020