You’re invited to a community of Latino entrepreneurs and startup businesses celebrating the launch of the Latino Startup Alliance New York Chapter. Panel Discussion Onward & Upward: Successful Career Changes.
More than ever, people are ready to make bold career moves into new fields that promise better pay. But how do you prepare yourself for a career change? Our panelists will demystify the process, talking about what it takes to enter the tech industry, to start your business, and to be financially prepared for the transition phase.
Panelists: Liliana Monje, Sabio; Ramona Ortega, Mi Dinero; Francesca Escoto, Startups For Social Impact
Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Compound Cowork 1120 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11225
Cost: $10.00 Networking and Drinks
- NJEDA announces new support to businesses impacted by COVID-19 - March 26, 2020
- State by state financial assistance in response to harsh requirements for SBA loans - March 23, 2020
- Beyond COVID-19: Be proactive about your business cash flow - March 21, 2020
- Beyond COVID-19: Prepare your entrepreneur skills for the survival of the fittest - March 19, 2020
- SBA provides Disaster Assistance Loans for Coronavirus impacted small businesses by states - March 13, 2020