You’re invited to a community of Latino entrepreneurs and startup businesses celebrating the launch of the Latino Startup Alliance New York Chapter. Panel Discussion Onward & Upward: Successful Career Changes.
More than ever, people are ready to make bold career moves into new fields that promise better pay. But how do you prepare yourself for a career change? Our panelists will demystify the process, talking about what it takes to enter the tech industry, to start your business, and to be financially prepared for the transition phase.
Panelists: Liliana Monje, Sabio; Ramona Ortega, Mi Dinero; Francesca Escoto, Startups For Social Impact
Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Compound Cowork 1120 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11225
Cost: $10.00 Networking and Drinks
- Grammy-award winning Cherry Martinez offers free commercials to minority-owned businesses - June 26, 2020
- Non-essential businesses reopening starts cautiously in NJ - June 17, 2020
- A broken criminal justice system: #BlackLivesMatter will be over when #AllLivesMatter - June 9, 2020
- NJEDA launches Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program Phase 2 - May 27, 2020
- Poultry farms and Latino workers at the forefront of COVID-19 - May 23, 2020