You’re invited to a community of Latino entrepreneurs and startup businesses celebrating the launch of the Latino Startup Alliance New York Chapter. Panel Discussion Onward & Upward: Successful Career Changes.
More than ever, people are ready to make bold career moves into new fields that promise better pay. But how do you prepare yourself for a career change? Our panelists will demystify the process, talking about what it takes to enter the tech industry, to start your business, and to be financially prepared for the transition phase.
Panelists: Liliana Monje, Sabio; Ramona Ortega, Mi Dinero; Francesca Escoto, Startups For Social Impact
Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Compound Cowork 1120 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11225
Cost: $10.00 Networking and Drinks
- PPP Loan forgiveness: $50,000 loans for small business and self-employed - January 13, 2021
- Second round of PPP loans: Why you should act now and where to go - January 11, 2021
- Ted Cruz behavior damages the Latino brand and leadership - January 7, 2021
- Latinas in Business all hands in for a brighter future - December 24, 2020
- COVID19 Vaccination marks historic day in New Jersey - December 16, 2020