You’re invited to a community of Latino entrepreneurs and startup businesses celebrating the launch of the Latino Startup Alliance New York Chapter. Panel Discussion Onward & Upward: Successful Career Changes.
More than ever, people are ready to make bold career moves into new fields that promise better pay. But how do you prepare yourself for a career change? Our panelists will demystify the process, talking about what it takes to enter the tech industry, to start your business, and to be financially prepared for the transition phase.
Panelists: Liliana Monje, Sabio; Ramona Ortega, Mi Dinero; Francesca Escoto, Startups For Social Impact
Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Compound Cowork 1120 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11225
Cost: $10.00 Networking and Drinks
- 2018 Latinas in Business highlights and most read articles - December 21, 2018
- 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo recap celebrating the economic force of Latina entrepreneurs - November 21, 2018
- Presenters announced at the 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo - September 11, 2018
- Work from home pitfalls and how to stay relevant even wearing your pajamas - August 28, 2018
- AMEX reports record of women of color starting new businesses - August 22, 2018