You’re invited to a community of Latino entrepreneurs and startup businesses celebrating the launch of the Latino Startup Alliance New York Chapter. Panel Discussion Onward & Upward: Successful Career Changes.
More than ever, people are ready to make bold career moves into new fields that promise better pay. But how do you prepare yourself for a career change? Our panelists will demystify the process, talking about what it takes to enter the tech industry, to start your business, and to be financially prepared for the transition phase.
Panelists: Liliana Monje, Sabio; Ramona Ortega, Mi Dinero; Francesca Escoto, Startups For Social Impact
Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Compound Cowork 1120 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11225
Cost: $10.00 Networking and Drinks
- First Lady of New Jersey emphasizes women entrepreneur leadership at Latina conference - June 21, 2019
- Latinas in Business receives NJ and NY decision-makers at the 2019 EEL in Jersey City - June 19, 2019
- Latina entrepreneur Pilar Avila launches Renovad experiential retreats - May 2, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneur Empowerment Lunch announces keynote and celebrity speakers - April 9, 2019
- The Power of WE NYC and four Latina entrepreneurs building strategic alliances to succeed - March 13, 2019