Before crowdfunding became the ubiquitous start-up funding mechanism that it is today, most entrepreneurs were limited to reaching out to their friends and family when it came to raising money for a new venture or to grow an existing business. Thanks to the Internet, social media and the power and influence of the crowd, funding is more accessible to more people than at any time in the history of civilization. Welcome to the age of hyper-democratization of business creation.
- Veteran Entrepreneur Portal a direct line to entrepreneurship - May 28, 2018
- How your small business can survive and thrive with these cash flow tips - May 25, 2018
- First impressions count and how hiring companies can help - May 23, 2018
- How to become an influencer and advance your business - September 23, 2017
- 3 Mistakes savvy leaders know how to avoid (the hot dog challenge) - July 7, 2017