PUSH YOUR HOLIDAY SALES LEARNING TO ATTRACT LOCAL CUSTOMERS TO YOUR BUSINESS AND USE THE POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA TO CONVERT THEM TO PERMANENT LOYAL CUSTOMERS!
Regular price $25 – Members of Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey, Hispanic Chamber of E-Commerce of San Diego or Greater Washington Hispanic Chamber of Commerce only $10 (SAVE $15!)
Click HERE to register now at Eventbrite!
Writer, editor, speaker & social media maven Lorraine C. Ladish is the former editor-in-chief of mamiverse.com, the award-winning online hub for Latina moms, blogger at SpanglishBeauty.com and founder and editor-in-chief of viva fifty!, a bilingual community that celebrates being 50+.
With more than 50K followers on Twitter, Lorraine is a true engaging social media maven that will explain easy strategies to build your followers and gain customers for life!
- Pros and cons of building a Latino family business - March 26, 2018
- Makeup in the workplace, can your boss tell you what to wear? - November 29, 2017
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017