The 2018 50 Most Powerful Latinas Summit was hosted once again in New York City by ALPFA (the Association of Latino Professionals for America) in partnership with Fortune, Columbia University, People en Español and Latino Leaders Magazine. LatinasinBusiness.us was invited to cover the event that brings together leading Latinas and other women in corporate America from across various sectors of the global economy.
This year The Most Powerful Latinas Summit emphasized the importance of “Building a Legacy and Developing the Next Generation of Latina Leaders”. The day-long Summit reunited 150 of the most powerful Latinas in corporate America and Rising Stars, which represent the next generation of Latina Leaders.
In addition, two Latino male counterparts who have shown support and have empowered Latinas in corporate were invited to the event. They were Pablo Salame, VC Goldam Sachs, and Sol Trujillo, Chairman, Trujillo Group Investments, LLC, who received the ALPFA Latina Empowerment Award.
For some LIVE highlights coverage of the event, please visit our Facebook LatinasinBusiness.us page.
You might be interested: ALPFA National Chair Yvonne Garcia on the 50 Most Powerful Latinas (exclusive interview)
- Gain the ABC of business at the 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo & Pitch Competition - July 18, 2018
- Tayde Aburto addresses sales and prosperity at the Annual Hispanic Business Expo MCRCC - July 11, 2018
- 4 Tips to overcome the fear of failure as a business owner - June 29, 2018
- Raising capital a challenge Latina innovator Victoria Flores takes head on - June 18, 2018
- How Latina serial-preneur Danay Escanaverino overcame roadblocks to success - June 3, 2018