From May 15th until May 21st of this year, the New York State Coalition of Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (NYSCHCC) will be launching the International Trade Mission to Colombia, aiming to create strong relationships between Colombian and US entrepreneurs and focus on discussing methods to develop technology, manufacturing and agroindustry.
The NYSCHCC is an effective business membership organization with a track record of unifying and representing businesses throughout the State of New York. A coalition of members ranging from 18 other chambers of commerce, entrepreneurs, small business owners and industry leaders within the New York region that is dedicated to connecting and promoting growth.
You can register for the event here.
What is the International Trade Mission to Colombia?
The trade mission is an event held in Bogota and Pereira, two of the most entrepreneurial cities in Colombia. Colombia is an emerging and exciting market that now trades with over 180 countries across the world, so its influence is rising rapidly. You can buy an NYSCHCC Exploratory package for $4,000 per corporate participant or $1,850 per person. In this case, you are responsible for booking your ticket and hotel.
The International Trade Mission to Colombia will promote the importance of Colombia as a potential business location, with key discussions around developing the opportunities from its top industries such as cosmetics, automotives and biotechnology. As an organization that is centered on collaboration and networking, the NYSCHCC aims to increase partnerships between Colombia and US firms.
What does the package include?
Attending the event will offer corporations and entrepreneurs a chance to meet some of the most powerful and influential businessmen in Colombia including Colombian government officials and US Embassy officials, building networks, relationships and new contacts.
With 85% of businesses stating they’ve developed stronger and more powerful relationships at offline events and meetings, the benefits of this event are clear. This is truly a great opportunity for anyone who’s looking for business partnerships in Colombia.
As well as the opportunity to attend such a high profile event, the NYSCHCC Exploratory package includes:
- Transportation arrangements and flights from NYC to Pereira and Bogota
- Accommodation at a luxury hotel
- Meals at some of Colombia’s best restaurants
- The organization of meetings
- Networking with all attendees
- A tour of Colombia’s most renowned and reputable tourism spots
Leadership of the NYSCHCC
Chairman of the Board of the NYSCHCC Frank Garcia is a successful and innovative entrepreneur who has worked tirelessly to enhance opportunities for minority ethnic groups in business.
Frank Garcia has been widely recognized for his contributions to improving ethnic diversity practices in business, sustainability and entrepreneurialism, winning titles such as:
- Young Entrepreneur Award by the Camara Nacional de Comercio de Guadalajara
- Green Manufacturer of the Year, Hispanic Caucus, Washington, DC
- Chinese Government Recognition & Award for Outstanding Entrepreneurship
With the powerful networking power of the NYSCHCC, the incredible reputation of their Chairman Frank Garcia and the potential business opportunities this event offers, the International Trade Mission to Colombia is one of the most exciting events for Hispanic entrepreneurialism in 2016. You can register for your event here.
Are you a business interested in partnering with Colombian corporations? Will you be attending the event? Let us know your thoughts below…
EJE MODA 2016
- Female leadership business retreat, a must for aspiring women leaders - April 20, 2017
- 7 Tips startups and entrepreneurs should consider to avoid going down - March 31, 2017
- Welcome to Erika Del Valle Cruz, new addition to our Editorial Advisory Board - March 28, 2017
- Angelique Sina joins the LatinasinBusiness.us Editorial Advisory Board - March 14, 2017
- International Women’s Day 4 Traits of effective Latina leadership - March 8, 2017