“¡Ahora te toca a tí!” campaign starting next week on our Facebook discussion group “We are LatinasinBusiness.us.”
We are announcing a great new campaign for Latinas in business and the workplace who would like to promote their businesses, career or professional achievements and be featured on our LatinasInBusiness.us platform and social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+). Be the first to participate and help others!
“¡Ahora te toca a tí!” is a new campaign on our Facebook discussion group “We are LatinasinBusiness.us” –where anyone can become a member or post promotional announcements for their businesses or events.
It works like this:
Every week, we will hand-pick three Latinas in business or the workplace and encourage them to show their products, website, businesses or announcements by posting this paragraph on We are LatinasinBusiness.us. We will tag three Latinas to the announcement and share the announcement on their walls.
Once they have posted their own “stuff”, those selected Latinas will have the opportunity to pay it forward by inviting other three Latinas they know –friends, colleagues– or women they admire because of the work they do, and encourage them to do the same with the “¡Ahora te toca a tí!” paragraph.
Copy and paste the paragraph again and tag your selected Latinas, and share on their wall –to make sure they receive the invitation! Help them promote their businesses and/or achievements!
Just a few rules:
- They have to be Latinas –of Latino or Hispanic background.
- To get a free promotional feature on LatinasinBusiness.us platform, you must invite three other Latinas to promote themselves (tagging, sharing, inviting to the page, etc.). Once they post their “stuff”, you get a FREE promotional feature on our platform
Again, they can be a Latina small business owner, Latina entrepreneur, Hispanic business woman, Hispanic professional or career woman, Latina blogger or social media guru in any industry, in corporate or non-profit industries, organizations, government or… you name it!
At LatinasinBusiness.us, we believe that “la unión hace la fuerza” in every aspect of life: in business, the family, as a community or as a nation. Vamos, Latinas!
- 3 Latin American destinations to get off the cold and into adventure - March 21, 2018
- Karina Ojeda helps Latina entrepreneurs face lack of access to capital - March 12, 2018
- Red Shoe Movement and Celebrity Cruises to ring the bell for gender equality - March 8, 2018
- Latino Networks Coalition and DREAM Project join efforts to favor Dominican youth - March 7, 2018
- 4 Best sites to review your salary - March 2, 2018