Fortuna Alcocer is an International Coach and Master Business Coach with NLP (Coach Internacional y Master Coach de Negocios con PN). She is the Owner & Director of School Of Prosperity Shri Sama LLC and the Owner and Director of Escuela de Empresarios Multinivel Exitosos. She was awarded the 2015 LatinasInBusiness.us Best Business Award.
I’m Tula Alcocer, Fortuna, for you, an expert at coaching individuals bloom their Inner Self.
A happy Peruvian woman, a mom of two kids, a linguist, a personal and a Master business neuro-coach, a mentor and a professional speaker that loves to inspire, listen, guide, educate and empower entrepreneurs to manage personal inner issues that prevent them to achieve their expectations in life and business.
I’m the owner of School Of Prosperity Shri Sama LLC, with a mission to provide proper knowledge and right guidance to entrepreneurs and small/medium-sized business owners who want to increase their productivity and leadership.
I am an entrepreneur since I was 14 years old. I started my entrepreneurial journey in the United States after the birth of my second child for three reasons:
- To accomplish my purpose in life. Entrepreneurship gives me the opportunity to use my talents, gifts and abilities to serve humanity.
- To enjoy freedom. For me, freedom is one of the most important values that every human being must enjoy. Entrepreneurship gives us the opportunity to accomplish it.
- For the satisfaction of being a mom raising her kids personally. Spending quality time with my kids, taking care of them is very rewarding and enjoyable. I accomplish this goal through entrepreneurship.
I realized that most entrepreneurs in the Hispanic community looking for prosperity end up with a life full of stress, frustration and dissatisfaction. They follow the wrong formula due to lack of proper knowledge and guidance. In fact, I was one of them. Even though I was successful in my network marketing business, my personal life was a real mess. After I received the proper education and mentoring, my life and business changed forever.
In 2009 I created the ACFA program for network marketing entrepreneurs. After a while, I realized that most of the personal, business and marketing strategies that I was sharing with them could be applied to entrepreneurs from other industries. So, in December of 2010 I decided to expand my services to local business small/medium-sized business owners in New Jersey with the vision that all entrepreneurs receive proper knowledge and guidance delivered in their Spanish native language so they increase their productivity and leadership.
In the first days of 2011, my life suddenly turned upside down leaving me in a homeless situation with no money and the only parent to support my two kids. It was a tough time. However, it was a blessing because it led me to self-realization.
I remember everybody saying that I was crazy thinking about starting a business in New Jersey in such adverse circumstances. Most people told me to look for a job. I thought to myself, however, “It is time to create my own company.” That’s what I did and I am so happy. I love what I do. How can’t I be successful?
Then, I had no money for marketing purposes so I decided to create an online marketing strategy for my business, cut off unnecessary personal and business expenses and focus on what was really productive.
I also had to confront the lack of family support so I learned to balance my personal and entrepreneurial life by prioritizing tasks, managing my time and delegating. I created a very supportive community at home. I didn’t want to be a Super Woman, just a happy mom and a happy person.
Having a positive attitude, thinking big, keeping focused, going small, being faithful, organized and persistent are the strengths that helped me to move forward with my business.
I consider myself a person with a very positive attitude. I start my days with gratitude. I have faith that things will happen. I have a clear vision of what I want and where I’m going, and I never give up. I achieve my goals step by step with patience and enthusiasm. I organize my time with a weekly schedule for my business, my kids and myself.
To those starting their own business, I recommend to:
Go ahead! Stop thinking. The only right time to start something is Now!
- Use your brain:
- Define ‘Why’ (values, not reasons) you want to start your business. Values are your source of self-motivation. Build your business on the foundation of self-motivation. Don’t wait others to motivate you.
- Create a positive entrepreneurial mindset and attitude. You are the only responsible for your success. Believe in yourself!
- Stay focused and manage your emotions that hold you back.
- Educate about the business you want to start. Get the basics of the industry you want to work in. Knowledge matters!
- Use your heart:
- Feel passionate about what you do. Don’t think how much money you will earn. But how many people you will serve instead.
- Use your talents, gifts and abilities to serve humanity. Living on purpose matters!
- Use your hands:
- Hold a mentor and a coach’s hand. You are not alone. There are people out there willing to guide you along your journey. Hold on to one!
- Shake hands with positive people.
- Use your feet:
- Walk step by step. Take congruent and consistent actions until you accomplish your goals.
- Dance, jump and celebrate your goals. Reward yourself. Never give up!
Cliquea Me Gusta y Se Mi Fan /Like & Fan Me Facebook
Sigueme en/Follow Me Twitter
Leeme y Suscribete/Read me & Suscribe Blog
- 8 Latina entrepreneurs from NJ, NY and TX at Latina SmallBiz Expo Pitch Competition - October 19, 2017
- Bellaria Jimenez, a Latina leader’s passion helps others achieve their dreams - October 14, 2017
- US Hispanic businesses reach staggering numbers: 4.37 million and counting - October 6, 2017
- Relevant speakers at the Latina SmallBiz Expo hosted by NJIT - October 3, 2017
- Internet Marketing Week is back at Newark Rutgers School of Business - September 30, 2017