Elizabeth is a Holistic Health & Skincare coach emphasizing on healthier digestive system. She studied Ayurvedic and Holistic nutrition with Dr. Naina Marbali at Ayurvedic Beauty School and has nominal background in the field of Western medicine.
Elizabeth holds degrees in Chemistry, Biology and Herbology. She has helped hundreds of people achieve healthier life styles and is passionate about educating her clients on how proper nutrition can help them improve their skin. Liz is head skin care chemist & CEO of CeleBritAy New York, an award-winning skincare company specializing in organic, sustainable products.
Find out more about Liz Santiago here.
- 2017 Latina SmallBiz Expo & Pitch Competition hosted at NJIT - August 15, 2017
- Latino managers discrimination is not a “corporate exclusive” practice - August 11, 2017
- Ana Larrea-Albert the Latina entrepreneurial spirit applied to mentorship - August 8, 2017
- Opportunity knocks for Latina entrepreneurs at the Latino Business Action Network - July 18, 2017
- Social media and empanadas at Feria de Negocios Hispanos de New Jersey - July 11, 2017