Elizabeth is a Holistic Health & Skincare coach emphasizing on healthier digestive system. She studied Ayurvedic and Holistic nutrition with Dr. Naina Marbali at Ayurvedic Beauty School and has nominal background in the field of Western medicine.
Elizabeth holds degrees in Chemistry, Biology and Herbology. She has helped hundreds of people achieve healthier life styles and is passionate about educating her clients on how proper nutrition can help them improve their skin. Liz is head skin care chemist & CEO of CeleBritAy New York, an award-winning skincare company specializing in organic, sustainable products.
Find out more about Liz Santiago here.
- 8 Latina entrepreneurs from NJ, NY and TX at Latina SmallBiz Expo Pitch Competition - October 19, 2017
- Bellaria Jimenez, a Latina leader’s passion helps others achieve their dreams - October 14, 2017
- US Hispanic businesses reach staggering numbers: 4.37 million and counting - October 6, 2017
- Relevant speakers at the Latina SmallBiz Expo hosted by NJIT - October 3, 2017
- Internet Marketing Week is back at Newark Rutgers School of Business - September 30, 2017