Elizabeth is a Holistic Health & Skincare coach emphasizing on healthier digestive system. She studied Ayurvedic and Holistic nutrition with Dr. Naina Marbali at Ayurvedic Beauty School and has nominal background in the field of Western medicine.
Elizabeth holds degrees in Chemistry, Biology and Herbology. She has helped hundreds of people achieve healthier life styles and is passionate about educating her clients on how proper nutrition can help them improve their skin. Liz is head skin care chemist & CEO of CeleBritAy New York, an award-winning skincare company specializing in organic, sustainable products.
Find out more about Liz Santiago here.
- Lorraine Ladish addresses fear of aging in Your Best Age - December 12, 2017
- Refreshing Peruvian beverage Inka Cola growing popularity in the USA - December 5, 2017
- Latina SmallBiz Expo Pitch Competition winners at Univision 41 - December 2, 2017
- Giving thanks and moving forward into 2018 - November 23, 2017
- Small Business Saturday: Against the odds, Latino small businesses thrive - November 22, 2017