Elizabeth is a Holistic Health & Skincare coach emphasizing on healthier digestive system. She studied Ayurvedic and Holistic nutrition with Dr. Naina Marbali at Ayurvedic Beauty School and has nominal background in the field of Western medicine.
Elizabeth holds degrees in Chemistry, Biology and Herbology. She has helped hundreds of people achieve healthier life styles and is passionate about educating her clients on how proper nutrition can help them improve their skin. Liz is head skin care chemist & CEO of CeleBritAy New York, an award-winning skincare company specializing in organic, sustainable products.
Find out more about Liz Santiago here.
- Latina entrepreneur: How your social mission can optimize your business model - June 27, 2017
- Female Leadership: Why women do not support each other? - June 22, 2017
- Lux Beauty Club wins Project American Dreams and lets its hair down on TV - June 20, 2017
- LatinasinBusiness.us Female Leadership 2017 Business Retreat (photo gallery) - June 9, 2017
- LatinasinBusiness.us Female Leadership 2017 Business Retreat - June 8, 2017