Elizabeth is a Holistic Health & Skincare coach emphasizing on healthier digestive system. She studied Ayurvedic and Holistic nutrition with Dr. Naina Marbali at Ayurvedic Beauty School and has nominal background in the field of Western medicine.
Elizabeth holds degrees in Chemistry, Biology and Herbology. She has helped hundreds of people achieve healthier life styles and is passionate about educating her clients on how proper nutrition can help them improve their skin. Liz is head skin care chemist & CEO of CeleBritAy New York, an award-winning skincare company specializing in organic, sustainable products.
Find out more about Liz Santiago here.
- Anthony Lopez The Legacy Leader talks about female leadership - May 19, 2017
- 10 ways to lower your stress on the way to work - May 16, 2017
- Nationally recognized speakers at “The 3 Pillars of Effective Female Leadership” 2017 Business Retreat - May 11, 2017
- Patricia Campos-Medina on the art of being a modern Latina - May 2, 2017
- LatinasinBusiness.us and Abasto Magazine join efforts to support Latinas in the USA - May 1, 2017