Elizabeth is a Holistic Health & Skincare coach emphasizing on healthier digestive system. She studied Ayurvedic and Holistic nutrition with Dr. Naina Marbali at Ayurvedic Beauty School and has nominal background in the field of Western medicine.
Elizabeth holds degrees in Chemistry, Biology and Herbology. She has helped hundreds of people achieve healthier life styles and is passionate about educating her clients on how proper nutrition can help them improve their skin. Liz is head skin care chemist & CEO of CeleBritAy New York, an award-winning skincare company specializing in organic, sustainable products.
Find out more about Liz Santiago here.
- Welcome to Erika Del Valle Cruz, new addition to our Editorial Advisory Board - March 28, 2017
- Angelique Sina joins the LatinasinBusiness.us Editorial Advisory Board - March 14, 2017
- International Women’s Day 4 Traits of effective Latina leadership - March 8, 2017
- 100 Most Powerful Latinas in corporate America convene in New York City - March 7, 2017
- Dr Ada Gonzalez leadership communication starts with Transformative Conversations - March 3, 2017