Welcome to our new coach and contributor Aquiles Larrea Jr. AIF®, who operates as the personal CFO for successful Latino and Latina executives and entrepreneurs allowing them to pursue their passion and purpose-filled life on their own terms.
Having witnessed his mother’s true-life challenges after she was laid off from a downsizing in the garment industry, Aquiles decided to go into wealth management to help others make smart financial decisions.
For the last 20 years, he has enjoyed helping clients transform their professional and personal lives through his unique wealth management systems and processes.
In 2002, Aquiles started his own independent firm, Larrea Wealth Management with the belief that providing private clients with a simple, elegant experience and a highly skilled team of experts could help them and their loved ones achieve new levels of accomplishment.
Aquiles put himself through college and earned a BS from St. John’s University. He also has a huge passion for Karate. He holds a Third-Degree black-belt in Shotokan Karate and was a member of the US World Cup Karate Team.
Aquiles lives in Manhattan with his wife, Rosabelle, and their two kids, Aquiles Jr. and Alexandria.
Aquiles Larrea Jr. AIF® may be reached at 212-390-8918 or Aq@larreawealth.com.
- Anthony Lopez The Legacy Leader talks about female leadership - May 19, 2017
- 10 ways to lower your stress on the way to work - May 16, 2017
- Nationally recognized speakers at “The 3 Pillars of Effective Female Leadership” 2017 Business Retreat - May 11, 2017
- Patricia Campos-Medina on the art of being a modern Latina - May 2, 2017
- LatinasinBusiness.us and Abasto Magazine join efforts to support Latinas in the USA - May 1, 2017