Welcome to our new coach and contributor Aquiles Larrea Jr. AIF®, who operates as the personal CFO for successful Latino and Latina executives and entrepreneurs allowing them to pursue their passion and purpose-filled life on their own terms.
Having witnessed his mother’s true-life challenges after she was laid off from a downsizing in the garment industry, Aquiles decided to go into wealth management to help others make smart financial decisions.
For the last 20 years, he has enjoyed helping clients transform their professional and personal lives through his unique wealth management systems and processes.
In 2002, Aquiles started his own independent firm, Larrea Wealth Management with the belief that providing private clients with a simple, elegant experience and a highly skilled team of experts could help them and their loved ones achieve new levels of accomplishment.
Aquiles put himself through college and earned a BS from St. John’s University. He also has a huge passion for Karate. He holds a Third-Degree black-belt in Shotokan Karate and was a member of the US World Cup Karate Team.
Aquiles lives in Manhattan with his wife, Rosabelle, and their two kids, Aquiles Jr. and Alexandria.
Aquiles Larrea Jr. AIF® may be reached at 212-390-8918 or Aq@larreawealth.com.
- Welcome to Erika Del Valle Cruz, new addition to our Editorial Advisory Board - March 28, 2017
- Angelique Sina joins the LatinasinBusiness.us Editorial Advisory Board - March 14, 2017
- International Women’s Day 4 Traits of effective Latina leadership - March 8, 2017
- 100 Most Powerful Latinas in corporate America convene in New York City - March 7, 2017
- Dr Ada Gonzalez leadership communication starts with Transformative Conversations - March 3, 2017