Latino iConnect is a digital marketing conference and technology event for small business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals interested in learning the latest technology, Internet marketing trends and best practices that can help them to make the most of their time and resources to unleash the power of Internet marketing tools to take the company’s marketing efforts to new heights.
Latino iConnect is going to be hosted at Sony Electronics, Inc in San Diego, California on November 12, 2015. Details about keynote speakers will be announced in the upcoming days.
50% of the admission proceeds will be donated to San Diego Non-Profits.
LIMITED SPACE. MORE DETAILS COMING SOON…
For tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/latino-iconnect-digital-marketing-conference-tickets-18503853524?aff=LODLH&afu=69115077445
- Makeup in the workplace policies, is gender and race discrimination? - November 29, 2017
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017