Latino iConnect is a digital marketing conference and technology event for small business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals interested in learning the latest technology, Internet marketing trends and best practices that can help them to make the most of their time and resources to unleash the power of Internet marketing tools to take the company’s marketing efforts to new heights.
Latino iConnect is going to be hosted at Sony Electronics, Inc in San Diego, California on November 12, 2015. Details about keynote speakers will be announced in the upcoming days.
50% of the admission proceeds will be donated to San Diego Non-Profits.
LIMITED SPACE. MORE DETAILS COMING SOON…
For tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/latino-iconnect-digital-marketing-conference-tickets-18503853524?aff=LODLH&afu=69115077445
- Office workout 101: 10 Easy desk exercises and tips (with video) - April 25, 2017
- Women pay inequality gap follows them into retirement - April 4, 2017
- Consumer debt, credit cards and the small business trap - January 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving a tradition Latinos learn to cherish - November 24, 2016
- 4 Tips to prevent bad references from damaging your job search - March 22, 2016