You’re invited to a community of Latino entrepreneurs and startup businesses celebrating the launch of the Latino Startup Alliance New York Chapter. Panel Discussion Onward & Upward: Successful Career Changes.
More than ever, people are ready to make bold career moves into new fields that promise better pay. But how do you prepare yourself for a career change? Our panelists will demystify the process, talking about what it takes to enter the tech industry, to start your business, and to be financially prepared for the transition phase.
Panelists: Liliana Monje, Sabio; Ramona Ortega, Mi Dinero; Francesca Escoto, Startups For Social Impact
Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Compound Cowork 1120 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11225
Cost: $10.00 Networking and Drinks
- Gain the ABC of business at the 2018 Latina SmallBiz Expo & Pitch Competition - July 18, 2018
- Tayde Aburto addresses sales and prosperity at the Annual Hispanic Business Expo MCRCC - July 11, 2018
- 4 Tips to overcome the fear of failure as a business owner - June 29, 2018
- Raising capital a challenge Latina innovator Victoria Flores takes head on - June 18, 2018
- How Latina serial-preneur Danay Escanaverino overcame roadblocks to success - June 3, 2018