You’re invited to a community of Latino entrepreneurs and startup businesses celebrating the launch of the Latino Startup Alliance New York Chapter. Panel Discussion Onward & Upward: Successful Career Changes.
More than ever, people are ready to make bold career moves into new fields that promise better pay. But how do you prepare yourself for a career change? Our panelists will demystify the process, talking about what it takes to enter the tech industry, to start your business, and to be financially prepared for the transition phase.
Panelists: Liliana Monje, Sabio; Ramona Ortega, Mi Dinero; Francesca Escoto, Startups For Social Impact
Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Compound Cowork 1120 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11225
Cost: $10.00 Networking and Drinks
- 5 Top Latin America destinations for work travelers or family vacations - April 6, 2018
- ALPFA National Chair Yvonne Garcia on the 50 Most Powerful Latinas (exclusive interview) - April 4, 2018
- 3 Latin American destinations to get out of the cold and into adventure - March 19, 2018
- Karina Ojeda helps Latina entrepreneurs face lack of access to capital - March 12, 2018
- Red Shoe Movement and Celebrity Cruises to ring the bell for gender equality - March 8, 2018