You’re invited to a community of Latino entrepreneurs and startup businesses celebrating the launch of the Latino Startup Alliance New York Chapter. Panel Discussion Onward & Upward: Successful Career Changes.
More than ever, people are ready to make bold career moves into new fields that promise better pay. But how do you prepare yourself for a career change? Our panelists will demystify the process, talking about what it takes to enter the tech industry, to start your business, and to be financially prepared for the transition phase.
Panelists: Liliana Monje, Sabio; Ramona Ortega, Mi Dinero; Francesca Escoto, Startups For Social Impact
Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Compound Cowork 1120 Washington Ave Brooklyn, NY 11225
Cost: $10.00 Networking and Drinks
- Refreshing Peruvian beverage Inka Cola growing popularity in the USA - December 5, 2017
- Latina SmallBiz Expo Pitch Competition winners at Univision 41 - December 2, 2017
- Giving thanks and moving forward into 2018 - November 23, 2017
- Small Business Saturday: Against the odds, Latino small businesses thrive - November 22, 2017
- Access to capital for Latina entrepreneurs easier with Micro Offering Safe Harbor Act - November 14, 2017