Before crowdfunding became the ubiquitous start-up funding mechanism that it is today, most entrepreneurs were limited to reaching out to their friends and family when it came to raising money for a new venture or to grow an existing business. Thanks to the Internet, social media and the power and influence of the crowd, funding is more accessible to more people than at any time in the history of civilization. Welcome to the age of hyper-democratization of business creation.
- Veteran’s Day: Veterans make great entrepreneurs - November 11, 2016
- Corporate social responsibility why investors don’t give a sh!# about it - May 16, 2016
- How to help children become leaders and develop strong communication skills - February 17, 2016
- 15 Favorite quotes from successful people to inspire entrepreneurs - February 5, 2016
- Is email marketing dead? Maximize email subscriptions for small businesses - January 15, 2016