The year 2015 seems to be starting at a fast pace for LatinasInBusiness.us!
Hispanicize 2015 and the Latina Mom Bloggers digital influencers network announced the finalists of the first annual TECLA Awards, which showcase the increasingly sophisticated and impressive work that Latino digital influencers, bloggers, journalists, brands and agencies are executing in the digital multicultural space.
After careful deliberation amongst a panel of 30 judges from major U.S. Hispanic brands, agencies and digital influencers, the finalists were selected from a remarkable lineup of nearly 300 nominees. The awards feature 26 categories, 19 devoted to Latino bloggers, vloggers and journalists and seven focused on excellence in Hispanic marketing and media.
“We’re extremely impressed by the caliber of the nominations to claim the Hispanic Market industry’s top digital awards. Not only should the finalists be honored to receive this recognition, but all nominees should be proud to be competing against the best in the industry,” said Manny Ruiz, founder and creative director of Hispanicize 2015.
Named after the Spanish-language word for an individual key on a keyboard, the TECLA Awards recognizes excellence in Latino blogging, micro-blogging and social media and digital marketing.
The first annual TECLA Awards will be held on Monday, March 16, 2015 at Hispanicize 2015 Week in Miami, Florida and will be held annually at Hispanicize, the largest U.S. Hispanic marketing, media and entertainment industries event in the nation.
The awards are a co-production of the Hispanicize event and the Latina Mom Bloggers network. The TECLA Awards is being conducted in alliance with iBlog Magazine, the lead blog industry trade media partner, and the Hispanic PR Blog.
These are the finalists for each category:
Best Latina Fashion / Beauty Blogger
– Monique Frausto – Ever So Popular – Mimi G Style
Best Latino Parenting Blogger
– A Typical Familia – Living Mi Vida Loca – The Positive Mom
Best Latino Food Blogger
– Comiendo en LA – Latino Foodie – Nibbles and Feasts
Best Latino Sports / Fitness Blogger
– Fit Latina – Cocina Y Muevete Para Triunfar – The Healthy Latina
Best Latino Technology Blogger
– Ariel Coro of Tu Tecnología – Spanglish Review – TECHNotas (post-humously)
Best Latino Travel Blogger
– Bella Vida by Letty – XoxoLizza – Las Travel Blogueras
Best Latino Entertainment Blogger
– Cámara Flash – Modern Latina – Web City Girls
Best Political Blogger
– Frente Civico – Latino Rebels – Political Cortadito
Best Latino Business or Finance Blogger
– Cuponeando PR – LatinasinBusiness.us – Think Multicultural
Best Latino on Youtube
– Healthy Voyager – Styled by Ale – Viajando Y Aprendiendo
Best Latino on Vine or Instagram Video
–David Lopez – Matthew Windey – West Journal’s Pitchagram
Best Latina/Latino on Twitter
– Elianne Ramos – Web City Girls – Jose Resendez
Best Spanish-Language Blogger or Vlogger
– Mama y Maestra – Hispana Global – Natural, Organiza y Latina
Most Creative Sponsored Blog Post
– La Shoppinista – Piccolo Mondo PR – Web City Girls
Most Creative Sponsored Vlog Post
– Presley’s Pantry – Reality Changers – Flama
– Best Latino Facebook Fan Page Community
– Cosmopolitan – Cuponeando PR – Mama XXI
Best Web Site/Blog Covering Latino News
– El Gordo Y La Flaca – Sal Y Pimienta – Revista Atabey
Most Admired Latino Celebrity on Social Media
– Alejandra Espinoza – Fernando del Rincon – Ismael Cala
Most Creative Sponsored Vine or Instagram Post
– Telemundo: Premios Tu Mundo “Soy La Mala Suerte” – XoxoLizza
Best Agency Doing Hispanic Social Media
– Alma – Lopez Negrete – República
Best Non Profit or Cause-Related Marketing Campaign of the Year
– AARP’s Caregiving Campaign – Voto Latino: Pride in our culture, Power of our vote
Best Social Media Marketing Campaign of the Year
– Boden PR: McDonald’s: #ViveTuJuego – Coca-Cola: Haz a Alguien Feliz – 15th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards®: Social Media Celebration
Best Broadcast TV or Cable Network Doing Social TV
– CNN en Español: Coverage of Venezuela protests – Telemundo: Latin Billboards Award
Top Latino Marketing Pro Doing Hispanic Social Media
– 15th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards®: Social Media Celebration – Trenderscope
Best Brand Doing Latino Social Media
– Dunkin’ Donuts – Flama
Best Hispanic Brand Facebook Fan Page Community
– Tadin Herb & Tea Co. – McDonald’s Latino – State Farm Latino
*Categories with less than one submission were omitted from the finalists list.
– Reality TV All-Star: Univision for Nuestra Belleza Latina
The first annual Tecla Awards will be held at 6:30 pm on Monday, March 16, 2015 at the JW Marriott rooftop in Downtown Miami during Hispanicize Week, the largest U.S. Hispanic marketing, media and entertainment industries event in the nation. Finalists will be recognized at the event and winners will be announced for the first time. The evening will include performances by Venezuelan star duo Chino y Nacho and Mr. Pauer.
To purchase your full access event badge to Hispanicize 201 go to: http://www.hispanicizeevent.com/event-registration. Every attendee gets access to sessions, concerts and films. All passes also include meals and, in most cases, drinks.
Sponsorship information is available by contacting email@example.com or calling 203.364.4779. To reserve a hotel room visit http://bit.ly/1v5hatt.
About Hispanicize 2015 Now in its sixth year, Hispanicize 2015 Week (www.HispanicizeEvent.com) (#Hispz15) is the iconic, largest annual event for Latino trendsetters and newsmakers in journalism, blogging, marketing, entertainment and tech entrepreneurship.
Co-chaired by Facebook’s U.S. Hispanic Head of Sales Christian Martinez and award-winning actor Luis Guzmán, Hispanicize 2015 is a production of the Hispanicize companies that include the Latina Mom Bloggers network, Being Latino, Hispanicize Wire and the Hispanic PR Blog, Hispanicize 2015 is expected to gather more than 2,100 of the nation’s most influential Latino professionals from the industries of blogging, journalism, music, marketing, film and business over five days. The event will take place in downtown Miami March 16-20, 2015.
The Hispanicize event is a launch pad for creative endeavors, new products, technologies, marketing campaigns, films, books and more targeting Latinos in the U.S. and/or Puerto Rico.
Hispanicize 2015 is a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- Office workout 101: 10 Easy desk exercises and tips (with video) - April 25, 2017
- Women pay inequality gap follows them into retirement - April 4, 2017
- Consumer debt, credit cards and the small business trap - January 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving a tradition Latinos learn to cherish - November 24, 2016
- 4 Tips to prevent bad references from damaging your job search - March 22, 2016