Who’s trending on Twitter? Who should you follow? Here are a few of the fabulous Latinas I follow and the reasons why. Younger, older, English-dominant, Spanish-speaking or bilingual. Moms, single and childless, bloggers, entrepreneurs, foodies … There’s one of each. This is by no means in order of rank or an exhaustive list. But since it’s all about spreading the word of what our fierce Latinas are doing in the Twitterverse, here goes:
[Continue reading here ]
Lorraine C. Ladish is a bilingual author of 17 books, writer and editor, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Viva Fifty! Lorraine was most recently editor-in-chief of Mamiverse. She has contributed to People en Español, La Palma of The Palm Beach Post, NBC Latino, Babycenter and Redbook, among others. She was also managing editor of VOXXI Mujer, an online news site for English-speaking Hispanics. She is based in Sarasota, Florida, with her quirky blended family.
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017
- Office workout 101: 10 Easy desk exercises and tips (with video) - April 25, 2017