Who’s trending on Twitter? Who should you follow? Here are a few of the fabulous Latinas I follow and the reasons why. Younger, older, English-dominant, Spanish-speaking or bilingual. Moms, single and childless, bloggers, entrepreneurs, foodies … There’s one of each. This is by no means in order of rank or an exhaustive list. But since it’s all about spreading the word of what our fierce Latinas are doing in the Twitterverse, here goes:
[Continue reading here ]
Lorraine C. Ladish is a bilingual author of 17 books, writer and editor, Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Viva Fifty! Lorraine was most recently editor-in-chief of Mamiverse. She has contributed to People en Español, La Palma of The Palm Beach Post, NBC Latino, Babycenter and Redbook, among others. She was also managing editor of VOXXI Mujer, an online news site for English-speaking Hispanics. She is based in Sarasota, Florida, with her quirky blended family.
- Office workout 101: 10 Easy desk exercises and tips (with video) - April 25, 2017
- Women pay inequality gap follows them into retirement - April 4, 2017
- Consumer debt, credit cards and the small business trap - January 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving a tradition Latinos learn to cherish - November 24, 2016
- 4 Tips to prevent bad references from damaging your job search - March 22, 2016