This entry was posted by Dustin McManus on December 23, 2014 at 11:13 am.
As a tool, digital media’s ability to appeal to niche audiences is unparalleled. Susana Baumann is an entrepreneur who capitalized on its power to help an underserved group she herself is a part of: Latina businesswomen.
- Consumer debt, credit cards and the small business trap - January 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving a tradition Latinos learn to cherish - November 24, 2016
- 4 Tips to prevent bad references from damaging your job search - March 22, 2016
- Women of childbearing age gain health coverage in ACA expanded states - November 3, 2015
- Q&A with Red Shoe Movement founder on the Signature Event at MetLife - October 30, 2015