We are rapidly approaching the end of 2014, another amazing year of new dreams and a great realization: Our LatinasInBusiness.us made it to you screen!
We never expected the support and the following was going to be as overwhelming as it is!
So we wanted to thank you, all our followers, our readers, the organizations that have become or will become our strategic partners, the Madrinas and Padrinos of our Editorial Advisory Board, and all who have done their part in helping this project take shape.
A special thank you to:
Patricia E. Munoz for her unconditional support and friendship. Without her, our photo galleries and videos would not be possible.
Luis O. De la Hoz, for his constant support, knowledge and advice, that helps us grow in every way possible.
Lorraine C. Ladish, for sharing her knowledge and becoming my mentor in social media.
Jesse Torres. our also unconditional contributor who tolerates my copyediting with so much grace.
To the Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey for their continuous support to our labor.
To all the chambers of commerce that have participated this year sharing their announcements with our readers.
To OUR LIBIZUS, for sharing their stories and their business information with our followers, and for sharing the joy in social media.
And to all of you who have supported this effort, this “penny project” that just continues to grow at a staggering rate. We are ready to hit 4000 followers before the end of the year. Watch out, 2015, here we come!
Susana G Baumann
- Makeup in the workplace, can your boss tell you what to wear? - November 29, 2017
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017