Crowning the program, a reception at the fantastic The Mirage Hotel was offered to all attendees and special guests. The evening included the participation of USHCC President and CEO, Nina Vaca, USHCC Chairman Emeritus and other important local and state executives from government and sponsoring corporations.
Please click on the photo gallery to see some highlights of the event. I apologize if some names are missing, please share with us your name and affiliation if you are posted on one of the pictures (numbered for easy identification) and I will add you to the caption. Enjoy! (Back to Part I)
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017
- Office workout 101: 10 Easy desk exercises and tips (with video) - April 25, 2017
- Women pay inequality gap follows them into retirement - April 4, 2017
- Consumer debt, credit cards and the small business trap - January 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving a tradition Latinos learn to cherish - November 24, 2016