Crowning the program, a reception at the fantastic The Mirage Hotel was offered to all attendees and special guests. The evening included the participation of USHCC President and CEO, Nina Vaca, USHCC Chairman Emeritus and other important local and state executives from government and sponsoring corporations.
Please click on the photo gallery to see some highlights of the event. I apologize if some names are missing, please share with us your name and affiliation if you are posted on one of the pictures (numbered for easy identification) and I will add you to the caption. Enjoy! (Back to Part I)
- Makeup in the workplace policies, is gender and race discrimination? - November 29, 2017
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017