UNITED LATINO PROFESSIONALS: AMIGOS. CULTURA. COMUNIDAD!
United Latino Professionals (ULP Network™) was founded as a social networking group in December of 2008 with the original purpose of bringing professional people of like mind together to enjoy socio-cultural events and gatherings around Latino culture themes, expand their social network among Latino professionals, and give back to the community via volunteer opportunities and other community outreach events. Since its inception ULP has grown to include more than 4000 members primarily in the NY tri-state area, San Diego California and Washington, DC, with more members added daily, and chapters being formed every year. ULP also has a strong social media presence on all major platforms.
United Latino Professionals (ULP Network™) is the leading social networking group in the nation for Latino professionals and those seeking to connect with our cultures and people. With chapters in all major urban areas in the United States and abroad, our activities will continue to unite people, provide education, and celebrate all aspects of Latino culture. ULP’s website and social media channels will be a respected, popular source of intellectually stimulating entertainment, education, culture and community programming for a wide audience.
United Latino Professionals offers membership to anyone interested in expanding their social network, exploring Latino cultures, and supporting the Latino community. Join us on Facebook
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017
- Office workout 101: 10 Easy desk exercises and tips (with video) - April 25, 2017