In busy New York City, finding an extra hour in the day seems like a dream come true. Juliana Marulanda pledges to help entrepreneurs take their vision to the next level by finding more time in the day to balance life and business.
She is the founder and operations specialist of MarulaNY, a NY-based consulting firm for small to midsize businesses and startups around the globe. With 12 years in business operations, she started MarulaNY Consulting to help the business owner, start-up founder or entrepreneur succeed.
Juliana studied economics at the London School of Economics and Trinity College and worked as an operations manager for Levy Restaurants and several start-up companies and even spent a bit of time on Wall Street (at UBS). MarulaNY’s partners include experts in finance, marketing, design, and more, with backgrounds at big-name companies like Google, Morgan Stanley and Disney.
Feeling overwhelmed – Get productive!
What would you do with an extra hour a day? Would you increase sales, travel, start new projects, learn a new language, spend more time with your family?
There are distractions holding you back from accomplishing your goals – we call them time suckers. Entrepreneurs are success driven and strive to make every day better than the last, but it’s difficult when sometimes they feel overwhelmed and unproductive.
Do some of these time suckers sound familiar?
– Executives waste six weeks each year searching for lost documents, and 30 percent of all employees’ time is spent trying to find lost papers or files.
– The average office worker spends 52 minutes each workday in “pointless” meetings to which ultimately they do not contribute anything.
– People typically waste 20 percent of their workday socializing with coworkers and taking breaks.
Most of us measure how productive we are by the quality of our life and every day success. Learn to increase your effectiveness by managing these four elements:
- Teams: Learn how people impact your effectiveness.
- Energy: Uncover your sources of innovation that trigger success.
- Time: Explore how you spend your days, and how you wish you did.
- Workspace: Optimize your workspace for best results.
Join us October 22nd, 2014, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm and find 7 hours of productivity – that’s almost a whole work day!
When: October 22nd, 2014, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Where: NYC Business Solutions – 361 West 125th St., 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10027 (Located on 125th St. between Morningside Ave and St. Nicholas Ave).
How much: Event is FREE to the public but please register at Eventbrite
Contact: Juliana Marulanda – 917.476.2921, NYC Business Solutions Center at 212.749.0900 ext. 125.
Did you like this story? Would you like to be featured on LatinasInBusiness.us with a FREE PROMO? Contact Susana@latinasinbusiness.us and tell me about your business, products or cause! (Limited time offer.)
SIGN UP NOW AND RECEIVE YOUR OFFICIAL BADGE TO OUR LIBizus COMMUNITY!
- Makeup in the workplace, can your boss tell you what to wear? - November 29, 2017
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017