The Hispanic Professionals Networking Group provides opportunities for Hispanic professionals to grow their networks and develop their careers.
HPNG hosts networking events and offers professional and personal development workshops that address Latino-specific issues.
HPNG workshops include career and leadership development, financial planning and investing, real estate matters, legal matters, networking and other topics. As an event production company, HPNG also creates custom business events for clients with their own branding.
You’re invited to the HPNG Entrepreneurs Networking Event on October 2nd in New York.
We all know gaining access to the right people and resources is key for any entrepreneurs’ success, but how do you finance your company’s expansion if you’ve exhausted traditional avenues for funding? A possible solution could be angel investors.
Angel investors is a term mostly associated with technology ventures, and that may be why non-tech companies have not utilized this resource, Latino entrepreneurs in particular.
At this upcoming HPNG Entreprenuers Networking Event, we learn from a leading member of the Harvard Business School Latino Alumni Association/HBS Alumni Angels Association how …to manage the process of pitching angel investors and how angel investors can be key your business growth. Like every process, there’s an art to every pitch and proposal, join us and learn how to best align yourself with the know-how to move forward with growing your business.
- Makeup in the workplace, can your boss tell you what to wear? - November 29, 2017
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017