Lorraine C. Ladish; Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Viva Fifty, is a bilingual author of 17 books, writer, editor, speaker & social media maven.
A bilingual community that celebrates being 50+, Viva Fifty! empowers middle age women to enjoy life and realize their dreams, showing that age is not a barrier to anything they want to accomplish.
“Viva Fifty is the realization of my dream to build a bilingual and multicultural community that celebrates life and the joy that midlife can entail. My hope is that we can inspire and empower one another to thrive in health and happiness. To that end I invite writers, bloggers and readers alike to share their stories and ideas on how to live life to the fullest, because fifty is not the new thirty. Fifty is the new fifty. And life at fifty is grand!,” says Ladish in the introduction to her site.
With weekly articles and posts on subjects and issues that matter to her target audience, Ladish continues to bring to her readership important news, ideas and personal stories that inspire and educate.
Most importantly, she says, “I promise we’ll do our best to make you feel at home and help you enrich your life, and to give YOU a voice.”
Ladish was previously Editor-in-Chief of Mamiverse.com, the award-winning online hub for Latina moms. She has contributed to People en Español, La Palma of The Palm Beach Post, NBC Latino, Babycenter and Redbook, and was the managing editor of VOXXI Mujer, an online news site for English-speaking Hispanics. She lives in Sarasota, FL with her quirky blended family.
- Consumer debt, credit cards and the small business trap - January 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving a tradition Latinos learn to cherish - November 24, 2016
- 4 Tips to prevent bad references from damaging your job search - March 22, 2016
- Women of childbearing age gain health coverage in ACA expanded states - November 3, 2015
- Q&A with Red Shoe Movement founder on the Signature Event at MetLife - October 30, 2015