This idea was born when …3 Latinas sat around a kitchen table trying to figure out how to pass on “wisdom”. Too many Latina groups have a crabs in the bucket mentality and we are truly here to dis-spell that mind set and help each other achieve our dreams.
If you too care about others and want to help #RiseUp our people then, this is the group for you. We welcome everyone!
Social setting networking is great but we had been challenged to provide more content and education. So from that request came “Get, Wise Latinas”. Keep your eyes open for many live events coming very soon…
This is an open group – everyone is welcome.
Please be mindful and respect each others posts and opinions.
~ Cities for wisdom circles: Los Angeles, Calexico, Austin, Sacramento, New York
- Makeup in the workplace, can your boss tell you what to wear? - November 29, 2017
- Four Latina celebrities but who is the smartest business woman? - September 12, 2017
- Social media for small businesses, a must-do or die - August 22, 2017
- 5 Resources to help Latino parents save for college education - July 25, 2017
- Why Latino economic power is greater than political representation - July 14, 2017