We are a community of communicators and business owners seeking only one goal: to support, enrich and empower the experience of Latinas in business and the workplace. From those running their own enterprises to those just entering the labor force or sitting in the corner office, LatinasInBusiness.us is dedicated to the fastest growing business community in the nation: Latinas.
Remember: ¡La unión hace la fuerza!
Susana G Baumann, Editor-in-Chief
Susana G. Baumann is the owner and Director of LCSWorldwide Language and Multicultural Marketing Communications, a consulting firm currently located in New Jersey, USA. Since 1996, LCSWorldwide has consulted with organizations in healthcare, education, and public service to develop multicultural community outreach initiatives for the Latino market in nine states.
A multicultural marketing expert, business writer and published author, Baumann advocates for Latinos in the United States. She specialized in this market early on, when Hispanic was a “bad word” and companies would disregard the economic power of a burgeoning population..
She has worn almost every hat in the publishing and advertising industries. Writer, editor, and publisher, Baumann has managed publishing and production crews. Traveling frequently to Latin America, she has interviewed Latin American and American top corporate executives and government officers to develop success stories, trends, and industry updates.
In 2013, she received the “Journalist of the Year” award from the Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey for her service and advocacy to Latino small businesses. Recently, in 2015, LatinasinBusiness.us was awarded as the Best Business or Finance Blog at Hispanicize Week, the largest gathering of Latino media and social influencers in the nation.
Follow Susana @sbaumann342 @LIBizus
- 8 Latina entrepreneurs from NJ, NY and TX at Latina SmallBiz Expo Pitch Competition - October 19, 2017
- Bellaria Jimenez, a Latina leader’s passion helps others achieve their dreams - October 14, 2017
- US Hispanic businesses reach staggering numbers: 4.37 million and counting - October 6, 2017
- Relevant speakers at the Latina SmallBiz Expo hosted by NJIT - October 3, 2017
- Internet Marketing Week is back at Newark Rutgers School of Business - September 30, 2017